Four women from four different walks of life. They all share one thing in common: they were at one time associated with Sam and Dean Winchester.
Oh, and they're all dead.
So it comes as a great shock to these four women when a feathery friend of the Winchesters' seeks them, asking for their help.
[ Cover by @KellyLangston58 ]
|Winner in The Revisionists in 2018 Watty Awards|
- Did someone say spin-off?
- Prologue  - Jessica Moore
- Prologue  - Meg Masters
- Prologue  - Charlie Bradbury
- Prologue  - Jo Harvelle
- One - The Common Cause
- Two - Lumber Mill Crime Scene
- Three - Sentry Duty
- Four - Home Base
- Five - Chasing Leads
- Six - Travel Plans
- Seven - Elvinsboro, North Carolina
- Eight - Crap to Infinity and Beyond Crap
- Nine - "The World Has Changed, So I Need To."
- Ten - October
- Eleven - An Audience with the King
- Twelve - A Pattern
- Thirteen - Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Fourteen - Springing the Trap
- Fifteen - Villain, Meet Anti-Hero
- Sixteen - The Bitter Taste of Defeat
- Seventeen - A Reunion, a Revelation, and a Really Bad Idea
- Eighteen - A Mutual Threat
- Nineteen - A Good Night for an Execution
- Twenty - The Calm before the Storm
- Twenty-One - The Cemetery
- Twenty-Two - "That was Rather Dramatic."
- Twenty-Three - Brielle
- Twenty-Four - In Defense of Desperation
- Twenty-Five - Scramble
- Twenty-Six - One Lash Hurrah
- Twenty-Seven - "I Don't Do Feelings, I Don't Do Sappy Goodbyes."
- Twenty-Eight - Last Day on Earth
- Epilogue  - Jessica Moore
- Epilogue  - Meg Masters
- Epilogue  - Charlie Bradbury
- Epilogue  - Jo Harvelle
- That's a Wrap! - Final Author's Note