Ten years ago, he's my favorite punching bag and he's a total crybaby. I bully him for being inch smaller than me.
Ten years ago, his smile was genuine and bright. His pair of blue orbs held no responsibility or pain.
Ten years ago, he was my friend, the person I can trust my life with.
There were no secrets. Just promises.
But when I came back, he's tall and I can barely tell who he is. His thin frame now lean muscular..
His eyes changed from pure blue orbs to bloody red, his gaze now look heavy as if it he's in great pain and misery.
My childhood friend changed into someone I don't know. Something dangerous.. strange.. and utterly beautiful.
When I came back to claim and subsidy our promises, I was stunned.
As I've seen what he has become.
An Alpha who's patiently waiting for his Luna.
- Author's Note:
- Chapter One: Crazy
- Chapter two: Formalities
- Chapter three: Reunion
- Chapter Four: Cherish
- Chapter Five:
- Chapter six: Duties Of A Luna
- Chapter seven: Hickey
- Chapter eight: Pack House
- Chapter Nine: Audrey's Home Cooking
- Chapter Ten: Mini-Heart Attack
- Chapter Eleven: Wicked Morning
- Chapter Twelve: Welcome Shane!
- Chapter Thirteen: Date Night
- Chapter Fourteen: Intruders?!
- Chapter Fifteen: Break The Bond
- Chapter Sixteen: Chaos
- Chapter Seventeen: Death
- Chapter Eighteen: Mark Me
- Chapter Nineteen: I Have To Go
- Chapter Twenty: Part of Two
- Chapter Twenty One: He's Here
- Chapter Twenty Two:
- Chapter Twenty Three:
- Chapter: Twenty Four:
- Chapter: Twenty Five
- Final Words
- Editors| Sequel?| Publish