In a world where people are on their own, where they are accepted by others only if they are just like them, is difficult for people like Lily James to survive. After experiencing twelve months in a mental asylum where her parents sent her after they found out what their daughter was capable of, Lily's already mutated DNA is altered, transforming her mutations -telekinesis and telepathy- in something way more powerful. Eleven years later, she lives in New York and studies at the Columbia university, being the best student of her course. But then, one day, working in the pub where she usually works in the evenings, she overhears a conversation between a CIA agent and a biology Professor. And finds out she's not alone and that there are others like her.
What will happen when she'll meet them? Or when she'll join them in fighting for the continuation of her kind? Or, even better, what will happen when she will start to have feelings for a certain Charles Xavier? Or, even worser, what if Erik Lensherr, the dark and persuading Magneto, will in fact persuade her to run away with him?
This somehow became an Erik Lensherr fan fiction too? Sorry? (No I'm not XD). Enjoy!
- Book One
- Chapter 1: A Waitress, a Biology Professor and a CIA Agent
- Chapter 2: A Fake Agent, a Not So Lonely Mutant and Break In in the CIA
- Chapter 3: A Crazy Masochist, a Mind-Reader and a Ghost
- Chapter 4: A Rude Friend, a Lonely Wolf and a Nice Jacket
- Chapter 5: A Saved Life, a Third Player and a Checkmate
- Chapter 6: A Surprise, a Question and a Condition
- Chapter 7: An Apology, a Gentleman and a Blushing Telepath
- Chapter 8: New Friends, Code Names and Heartbreaks
- Chapter 9: Jets, Crystal Damsels and Guys In Weird Helmets