Julie is the target of mysterious attacks...
When Lightning Ignites is the second book in the Lightning Series-suspenseful young adult fantasy novels with a touch of romance.
Julie Marin has uncovered the mystery of Seelie Island but quickly realizes she's only peeled back the first layer. As new secrets emerge, a powerful force draws her toward two men, Rory and Luke, but she refuses to be part of a cheesy love triangle. But fighting off the forced feelings and pressure from the people around her might make more enemies than she can handle.
If that's not enough, Julie becomes the target of shadowy attacks. She's not sure who's behind it-she may even be causing it herself. Now she has to navigate the politics of the strange new world around her, decide whether to forgive her family for their lies, and gain control of her new abilities. If she can't, her life may be on the line.
Can Julie escape the destiny everyone else wants for her, or is she stuck in someone's deadly game for her dream of dancing, her heart, and her life?
- Chapter 1: Yanked Around
- Chapter 2: Visitors
- Chapter 3: Secrets and Lies
- Chapter 4: The Lonely Road
- Chapter 5: A Secret Enemy
- Chapter 6: Lamie Blabs
- Chapter 7: New Friends
- Chapter 8: Unwelcome Guest
- Chapter 9: Lessons
- Chapter 10: Unexpected Audience
- Chapter 11: Meeting at the Gym
- Chapter 12: Unexpected Meeting
- Chapter 13: Surprise, Surprise
- Chapter 14: Midnight Guest
- Chapter 15: A Normal Island
- Chapter 16: Old Friends
- Chapter 17: A New Life
- Chapter 18: The Facility
- Chapter 19: Pent Up
- Chapter 20: Dream or Nightmare
- Chapter 21: First Day of School
- Chapter 22: Lessons
- Chapter 23: The Blame Game
- Chapter 24: Forgotten Memories
- Chapter 25: Fall Gathering
- Chapter 26: Everything She Wanted
- Chapter 27: Packing Up
- Chapter 28: Leaving Seelie
- Author Note