| Passion | Dark | Erotic Romance | Forbidden | Gothic | Mature |
When she comes for you, your life will never be the same. She is, after all, the Magdalene.
Blessed--and cursed--with an immortal life, Ree Brennan lives only to keep her duty through the Ages. When her long-time guardian assigned to protect her from the unseen world mysteriously dies, another turns up in his stead--a Tuscan priest with a shady past.
Ree soon learns that what really binds the priest to her is not his oath, but something far more powerful. Fulfilling her darkest desires and her deepest need, he awakens her heart and ignites her soul like no other. But the passion between them has a greater purpose, one that will stretch their existence between the realms and into Obscurity.
Though, their binding provokes an unimaginable force from the dungeons of Hell, an old terror that will stop at nothing to repossess what once was his and usher in the end of the world.
This is the audio book edition. For the novel edition please see The Magdalene. For the multimedia edition of please see Original Sin. You can access these from @RacyWilde.
- Author's Note
- Content Advisory
- CHAPTER 1 (part one) - Lavender
- CHAPTER 1 (part two) - Candlestick
- CHAPTER 2 (part one) - Train
- CHAPTER 2 (part two) - Piano
- CHAPTER 2 (part three) - Park
- CHAPTER 2 (part four) - Coffin
- CHAPTER 3 (part one) - Rain
- CHAPTER 3 (part two) - Tub
- CHAPTER 3 (part three) - Gold
- CHAPTER 3 (part four) - Plastic
- CHAPTER 4 (part one) - Bread