Nothing much is going right for shy, bubbly nineteen-year-old Ashleigh Apple.
The first guy she ever felt she loved has a brand new girlfriend. Her family never take her seriously. Her best friends are moving away... and sometimes they don't feel much like friends to begin with.
Everyone around her is moving on with their lives while she stays exactly the same. Until one night, a chance encounter with an exciting boy shakes her up and makes her realise there is more to life than being the safe, predictable Ash that everyone knows and loves.
But sometimes people don't change for the better.
And sometimes it's easy to miss the people who are best for us.
FIRST LOVE, WORST LOVE is the third story in the "Love Story Series" (First two titles are "Reasons To Love A Nerd" Like Me and "Could You Love An Apple?") - but can also be read as a standalone for those new to the series.
Thank you so much @Avylinn for the cover :)
- Chapter 1 - Morning Video-Chat
- Chapter 2 - Kieran Jenkins
- Chapter 3 - Facing The World
- Chapter 4 - Cheered Up By Chunk
- Chapter 5 - Taylor's Pep Talk
- Chapter 6 - Everything Changes
- Chapter 7 - Jaxon Stark
- Chapter 8 - The Pit
- Chapter 9 - New Situations
- Chapter 10 - Boy Rules
- Chapter 11 - Crush
- Chapter 12 - Texts And Tattoos
- Chapter 13 - Stuff
- Chapter 14 - Innocence
- Chapter 15 - Wake-Up Call
- Chapter 16 - Words And Actions
- Chapter 17 - Makeover
- Chapter 18 - B-Words
- Chapter 19 - Support
- Chapter 20 - Group Dynamics
- Chapter 21 - Senses
- Chapter 22 - Girl Talk
- Chapter 23 - New Identity
- Chapter 24 - Caught
- Chapter 25 - Blurry Thoughts
- Chapter 26 - Shattered
- Chapter 27 - One Second
- Chapter 28 - Realisations
- Chapter 29 - Confrontation
- Chapter 30 - Rebuilding
- Chapter 31 - Growing Up
- Chapter 33 - Epilogue