Brandon Stamp is abducted on his way out of a grocery store. He doesn't know who took him or why, and when he finds out what they want him for his confusion turns into terror.
Frantically searching for clues to the group behind his abduction, Brandon discovers he can do things no human should be capable of. Will these powers make him a hero, a villain, or something else entirely. We will find out together.
This is a "choose your own adventure" style story, where readers vote to determine what happens next at the end of each chapter. Even if a chapter has closed for voting, feel free to leave any comments or thoughts you have. I'm making this up as I go along, so all input is welcome.
Cover: Funky64 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/22715327@N06/3309397341/)
- Chapter 1: Abducted
- Chapter 2: Racing Outside
- Chapter 3: Hot Pursuit
- Chapter 4: Two in the Bush
- Chapter 5: Priorities
- Chapter 6: On Foot
- Chapter 7: Homecoming
- Chapter 8: The Ones Who Knock
- Chapter 9: A Veiled Threat
- Chapter 10: Common Scents
- Chapter 11: Breaking and Entering
- Chapter 12: Urgent Care
- Chapter 13: Explosive Situation
- Chapter 14: Intrusions and Offers
- Chapter 15: On the Offensive
- Chapter 16: Casual Crimes
- Chapter 17: Leap of Faith
- Chapter 18: Unwelcome Answers
- Chapter 19-1: Genies and Bottles
- Chapter 19-2: Genies and Bottles (continued)
- Chapter 20: Burning Rage
- Power Play has begun!