Long story short: I felt like rereading the ending of the second volume of "Are You Addicted?", or in other words, the proposal & wedding chapters. So I thought, why not translate them as well?
This will only cover chapters 96 to 106 (minus ch 97).
Chinese title: 你丫上瘾了?
Author: Chai Ji Dan (柴鸡蛋)
Translator: me (kakelet)
Translated from: http://www.danmeila.com/xiandaidushi/3796.html
Obvious spoiler warnings for the grand finale of the book!!
Please do not repost! Quoting a few sentences here and there is fine, but please credit me ^^
(No, I'm not going to translate the entire novel or the events after season 1 of the web series. It's much too long for me to do alone (volume 1 is 208 chapters, volume 2 is 106 chapters) and other translators have already taken up this project. I will, however, jump around the two volumes and translate my favourite chapters because translating is a hobby of mine. Thank you for understanding!)
- Chapter 96: You Are My Child
- Chapter 98: Just Who Will Escort the Bride?
- Chapter 99: Discussing the Wedding Details
- Chapter 100: Lao Bai Eavesdropping by the Wall
- Chapter 101: The Final Nod
- Chapter 102: The Luxurious Motorcade
- Chapter 103: Things Get Tough for Groom Gu
- Chapter 104: Perform for Me and Me Alone
- Chapter 105: Picking up Prince Charming
- Chapter 106: Hand in Hand Forever
- Epilogue Chapter 1: Connected by Heart and Mind
- Epilogue Chapter 2: Our Juniors Sure are Strong!
- Epilogue Chapter 3: A Dead Loss
- Epilogue Chapter 4: Wedding Night