Fate leads those who are willing but must push those who are not.
One might interpret this saying a bit too literal. After all, Elena did end up on the bottom of a hill in the middle of a forest, suffering several injuries. But do not worry, fate loves a rebel and has something magical stored for our sarcastic heroine.
An adventure in the 16th century was not something our main character had in mind, but when her path is built with music and joy, it can't be that bad, right?
Oh, who am I kidding. . .
At first glance, it seemed to be the perfect fairytale for our main character; being able to experience the medieval time and be surrounded by enchantment wherever she went. She even meets a monk, blessed with the gift of music, who shares her passion and is willing to teach Elena the secrets of the piano. It's perfect.
But it was only the tip of the iceberg.
Elena's piece of tranquility is broken when she stumbles into another mess, leaving her caged and alone in the forest. Fortunately for our heroine, a prince crosses her path, helping her in her need.
One might see this as the Universe's way for entertainment, or the fate's bizarre tactics to bring people together. Whatever it might be, it did not stop Elena from catching the eye of the prince of a powerful kingdom. Before anyone knows what's even happening, they're caught in the middle of it all; like a cat trapped in a yarn.
After all, even the stone you trip on is a part of your destiny.
What happens when the Universe, and basically everything between hell and heaven, is against you? Simple: it's a journey filled with unforgettable events.
So buckle up, folks, because you are in for a ride of pirates, songs, chases, jokes,
and a broken soul.
After all, there is no flying from fate.
- A Short Message
- Chapter 1 | Maybe This Isn't My Day After All. . .
- Chapter 2 | I'm Gonna Die. . .
- Chapter 3 | What The Hell Were You Thinking!?
- Chapter 4 | What Have I Gotten Myself Into?
- Chapter 5 | Hasn't Anyone Told You To Rest A Boken Arm?
- Chapter 6 | Yeah. . . She Is
- Chapter 7 | You Are Not Really Religious, Are You?
- Chapter 8 | I Don't Need Your Help
- Chapter 9 | It Even Smelled Fresh
- Chapter 10 | Who Is She?
- Chapter 11 | What, The Working Toilets?
- Chapter 12 | It Was Your Idea!
- Chapter 13 | Strike Three
- Chapter 14 | Sure, Why Not?
- Chapter 15 | Music In My Ears
- Chapter 16 | That's Illegal. . .
- Chapter 17 | Why Are You Defending My Stalker?
- Chapter 18 | I Hope They Make It
- Chapter 19 | That Damn Son Of A Monk
- Chapter 20 | How Much Have You Been Drinking Today?
- Chapter 21 | Great, I Just Got Mugged
- Chapter 22 | I'm. . . Busy
- Chapter 23 | Three Apples For The Price Of Two, Folks!
- Chapter 24 | Anything For You, My Flower
- Chapter 25 | Lyrics Are Not The Only One With A Story To Tell
- Chapter 26 | You're An Idiot
- Chapter 27 | You Have To See It With Your Ears
- Chapter 28 | A Date With Your Enemy's Boyfriend
- Chapter 29 | Roll Coast. . .
- Chapter 30 | Ditched
- Chapter 31 | Do You Wanna Go Canoeing?
- Chapter 32 | Are Those Pistachios?
- Chapter 33 | Waffles
- Chapter 34 | It's Over
- Chapter 35 | Empty Sea
- Chapter 36 | How I Met My First Celebrity
- Chapter 37 | To Write A Letter
- Chapter 38 | I Just Can't
- Chapter 39 | An Eye For An Eye
- Chapter 40 | Right Hands
- Chapter 41 | The Sun At Home
- Chapter 42 | No, That One Is German
- Chapter 43 | Oh, The Things They Have Done
- Chapter 44 | I Hate You
- Chapter 45 | Should I Send The Wrestling Team After That Kid?
- Chapter 46 | Stop It
- Chapter 47 | The Pen
- Chapter 48 | Closed The Closet
- Chapter 49 | The Same World
- Chapter 50 | The Titanic War
- Chapter 51 | Goodbye
- Chapter 52 | The Paper
- Chapter 53 | Hate Is Born When Love Has Failed
- Chapter 54 | Six Feet Of Earth
- Epilogue | The Letter