Make Me a Match (Noble Matchmaking Series #2)
Underemployed Julia Cruz longs to have a real career, but her options at the Noble Matchmaking Agency are limited by her lack of experience. So when the ambitious receptionist is finally given the opportunity to play matchmaker, she's dismayed to discover how attracted she is to her first potential client, sweet and gentle Whit Fletcher. Will Julia finally have the career she's been longing for, or will she choose to follow her heart?
Updates for this short story will be posted every Wednesday for 4 weeks. Check out my Pinterest visual board for this story here: https://www.pinterest.com/lindsayaarons/make-me-a-match-visual-board/
Thanks for reading!
Praise for "Make Me a Match (Noble Matchmaking Series #1)", a featured Wattpad romance:
- "Love this!! It's fun, reads well and I like the characters." @JenniferAnnLewis
- "This is a really interesting and addictive book. I'm loving it." @TresseFruit
- "Wow! This is an excellently written story! Loved it from start to finish." @thelphred
- "That was as the most sweetest, crisp, romantic, short, interesting, and amazing story I have read." @cookie_and_cream2001
- "This story was written beautifully and I have never gotten such satisfaction out of such a short story." @sleepalldayy