The Chosen One is what THEY seek, and The Chosen One is what THEY will get.
Obi-Wan, Anakin and Ahsoka are captured, imprisoned and stripped cruelly of their Force Abilities, along with the Force as well. However, the Force-suppressing drug the three Jedi are injected with has a strange effect on Anakin. The drug has a complete opposite affect on him, making him more powerful and even discover new abilities... But not without a cost, that is intense and painful.
He will have to guide his friends and himself out of capture, to escape the people that have imprisoned them. Though... THEY are after one Jedi in particular. The Chosen One.
Channeling his new abilities, can he break out of imprisonment, or will things take a turn for the worst, when he is tested to his limits and struggling to deal with the unnatural powers?
Written in April - August 2016 (Not my best, it was a while ago) // Currently being edited
- Chapter I- Unknown Pain
- Chapter II- Struggling
- Chapter III- Spark of Ability
- Chapter IV- The One
- Chapter V- Deadly Escape
- Chapter VI- Battle of the Mind
- Chapter VII- Darth Bane
- Chapter VIII- Unstable
- Chapter IX- Hopeless
- Chapter X- Failure
- Chapter XI- Real Reality
- Chapter XII- Continue On
- Chapter XIII- Collapse of the Temple
- Chapter XIV- Unknown Voices
- Chapter XV- Explaining all the Death
- Chapter XVI- Dark Side Demons
- Chapter XVII- Wepon of a Jedi
- Chapter XVIII- Home and I'm Fine
- Chapter XIX- A Padawan Lost
- Chapter XX- Beginning of Chaos
- Chapter XXI- Fire and Ice in the Sky
- Chapter XXII- Oblivion
- Chapter XXIII- A Point of View
- XXIV- Chosen One
- ||Author's Note||
- ||Next Fanfic||
- ||New Fanfics||