Because I Love You
I love him, I really love him. My love at the first sight. I don't care what people say about me, a poor student, fall in love with the most rich student in the school. He even owns the school. His name is Kim Taehyung, he has everything. He's amazing. 90% girls at the school fall in love with him, and the rest 10%? They are just blind. He has good appearance, but it's sad to see him always get in trouble because of his attitude, or he makes the trouble. I really want to talk to him, I wanna be a place for him, where he can lay and console himself. But I know that's impossible.
But one letter changes my life. What if I have to marry him? Suddenly.
No discussion, no appointment, no magic, no accident, suddenly I gotta marry him.
This is between happy, nervous, excited, and confuse. But I do love him, I wanna be with him forever. No matter what, I'll be happy with him.
But maybe you know................. what would happen if a marriage conducted without love?