Agent Jackson: Level Twelve.

Agent Jackson: Level Twelve.

86.9K Reads 2.7K Votes 16 Part Story
Author In Progress By blunish101 Completed

Basicaly S.H.I.E.L.D gets Percy as a recruit.

  • agentsofshield
  • avengers
  • crossover
  • pjohoo
PlasmaFusion PlasmaFusion Sep 03, 2017
There is no level 13 level 10 is the highest and fury is the only level 10 with the exception of possibly the council
FieryFandomDragon FieryFandomDragon Jun 03, 2017
cheated on by Annabeth and a guy called Aiden
                              
                              wait, you were dating both of them? Whose the cheater here?
SaraKeppel SaraKeppel Jan 29
You only aren't allowed to do stupid things 75% of the time, the other 25% it's fine
Alecto Carrow?  Sorry,  but HP is imbedded in my brain cells
volleyBall0220 volleyBall0220 Jan 17, 2017
I can't tell if I read this or not already...oh well, I like it ;)
SnowBird81 SnowBird81 Aug 12, 2016
Percy be like I smell raise his arm an takes a big wiff an loses consciousness lol. This is just a friendly spelling correction sent should be scent