Aaron Nichols is unsatisfied with life and has created a fantasy world he visits every night he closes his eyes. He goes there to escape from the harsh disappointment of reality and drown in his fantasies.
The more his ordinary life disappoints him, the more time he spends in his fantasy world. But unknown to Aaron, his fantasy world isn't really a fantasy at all and what he's been doing is an ancient ritual called "The Death Dance."
Now, amidst trying to distinguish what exactly is real life and fantasy anymore, Aaron has to decide - is this wonderful fantasy really worth giving up his life for?
Copyright © 2013 Viano Oniomoh
All rights reserved.
- The Death Dance - Camp NaNoWriMo '13
- Chapter One - "It can't be that bad."
- Chapter Two - "Just trust me."
- Chapter Three - "If I could stay asleep forever."
- Chapter Four - "Careful what you wish for."
- Chapter Five - "A beacon in the dark."
- Chapter Six - "This is really happening."
- Chapter Seven - "How do you even shower?"
- Chapter Eight - "No really, don't judge a book by its cover."
- Chapter Nine - "The lights will guide you home."
- Chapter Ten - "Temporary safe haven."
- Chapter Eleven - "They're like butterflies."
- Chapter Twelve - "Don't stare, it's rude."
- Chapter Thirteen - "A taste of fear."
- Chapter Fourteen - "Oh, the irony."
- Chapter Fifteen - "A teaser of what's to come."
- Chapter Sixteen - "It's all about letting go."
- Chapter Seventeen - "It's high time you woke up, don't you think?"
- Epilogue - "Blue."
- Character Index
- Questions & Answers.