What happens when she's your Juliet but you're not her Romeo?
Ivan Patricks is that one boy who would always have TROUBLE written on his forehead. He is having the time of his life... until he meets Tamara McLethe. A seemingly cute girl, just mildly strange in her own unique way. She forgets things almost instantly.
As weird as it may seem to Ivan, he finds himself drawn into Tamara and was caught up with the challenge of searching ways to remind her everyday.
Will a love like this find its way to a happy ending even if it means there's a possibility of forgetting in a minute?
(Not your ordinary-cliche amnesiac story. This is written in anime style. Read at your own risks. :))
P.S: Forgive the silliness and weirdness of this story. If you don't like it, remember- you've been warned.
- Extreme Author's Note
- Remind Me Again Part 1: The Girl who forgets almost everything
- Post Introduction
- Remind Me Again Part 2: The Boy who reminds her everyday
- The Recurrence
- Post- Interlude (Tamara's Journal)
- Remind Me Again Part 3: All that's left to Remember
- Acknowledgements and Future Works
- The Story: The Making of Remind Me Again
- Bonus Materials
- Remind Me Again Wik-tionary
- Remind Me Again Track List
- Bonus Chapter: Juni
- Bonus Chapter: The Story Book
- Bonus Chapter: Ivan's Card Read