Madeline "Addie" Jane is a senior in high school. Feeling indebted to the father who gave up on his dreams to raise her after her mother died she is now following the path he had wanted to take.
But it comes at a cost.
A musician at heart, her own dreams are fading fast. When her father finds a job in a small town Addie decides to take a small piece of her life back, but the repercussions might just be more than she was prepared for.
When her music teacher Mr. Scott hears her sing he asks her to join his band. Feeling torn Addie is unsure about her decision, but the music overrides her insecurities and Addie finds herself falling in love with music and Mr. Scott.
While Addie struggles with her feelings, Mr. Scott and her new friends help her to see just what she is capable of.
But it is only a matter of time before her world begins to fall apart, and Addie is left with a decision. Follow her dreams and believe in herself, or follow the dreams her father has for her and potentially lose him forever.
- Chapter One - So this is what fate feels like.
- Chapter Two - This Doesn't Look Like A Classroom.
- Chapter Three - Sick Of Being Hollow
- Chapter Four - This Isn't a Forbidden Teenage Romance
- Chapter Five - This Is Like A Real Life Rethought Footloose
- Chapter Six - I Don't Usually Cry Like This
- Chapter Seven - You Are My Reason To Believe
- Chapter Eight - We Probably Shouldn't Tell Anyone About This.
- Chapter Nine - This Is Almost like A Concert
- Chapter Ten - This Was My Destiny
- Chapter Eleven - Please Help Me With This
- Chapter Twelve - It's Probably Better This Way
- Chapter Thirteen - Is This What I Have To Look Forward To?
- Chapter Fourteen - We Got This Addie.
- Chapter Fifteen - I Need To Do This Alone
- Chapter Sixteen - This Really Was The Best Present Ever
- Chapter Seventeen - Then I Guess, This Is Goodbye.
- Chapter Eighteen - You Were Born To Do This.
- Chapter Nineteen - Is It Broken Like You
- Chapter Twenty - This is Real Life
- Chapter Twenty One - This Was My life
- Chapter Twenty Two - Epilogue - We make new dreams