"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively.
"...and just so you know, you're not allowed to leave this job until or before 6 months", he flung the contract papers in the air.
I had signed the papers, the terms and conditions clearly meant that I was suppose to work for his company and had no right to leave it until his consent.
"Leave my cabin for now", he ordered as he turned behind.
Amanda Waters is your typical College student who happens to face a lot of financial difficulties and as a result, is made to earn for a living. She's blunt, She's sensitive but she is also accompanied by two of her best friends in this story: Gina Sullivan and Francis Rutherfold.
The enterprise which she works in is different, very different. In fact, the 'CEO' is not just another Happy go lucky male lead of the company. Aaron Reynolds- Rude, Arrogant, Harsh and Stubborn. He's what they call an eccedentesiast. They say that a person who defines negative adjectives has a lot more inside them, the darkness in that person may overrule all the Positiveness. Well, with Aaron, it's hard to say.
But...What if Amanda already had a face-off with 'The CEO' before working in his firm? What if she had already drawn a thick line of hate? What if egos of the same level collide? What then?
True Love? More like illusion! An illusion which poses as a life threat. An illusion with the ability to make you believe in non-existent things such as; fairies, demons, fate and even destiny! Ironic is it not? What we as humans happen to rely on.
- If Only It was an Illusion !
- Chapter 1 : Start
- Chapter 2 : Comforting the uncomfort
- Chapter 3 : Personal or Professional?
- Chapter 4 : Everything Good
- Chapter 5 : Fate and Co incidence.
- Chapter 6 : Loosening the knots
- Chapter 7 : Seduction Game Strong !
- Chapter 8 : Pallapora town
- Chapter 9 : Party Party Party!
- Chapter 10 : Not the girlfriend!
- Chapter 11 : Picture cross
- Chapter 12 : Shoot!
- Chapter 13 : Drama at the devil's house
- Chapter 14 : garage ?
- Chapter 15 :someone help !
- Chapter 16 : Bungle in the jungle
- Chapter 17 : Developing affection.
- Chapter 18 : Can the jungle end ?
- Chapter 19 : Stop chasing us.
- Chapter 20 : Don't give up eh
- Chapter 21 : safe and sound ?
- Chapter 22 : A part of the jigsaw
- Chapter 23 : Back to office .
- Chapter 24 : The presentation.
- Chapter 25 : The hotel mess
- Chapter 26 : Happy and GAY?
- Chapter 27 : Losing control
- Chapter 28 : the note ?
- Chapter 29 : Oh no no !
- Chapter 30 : Out and About
- Chapter 31 : What the eff
- Chapter 32 : Ouch
- Chapter 33 : Garden
- Chapter 34 : Masquerade ball.
- Chapter 35 : race till terrace
- Chapter 36 :The real truth is...
- Chapter 37 : Stop dominating.
- Chapter 38 : His mansion , my tension.
- Chapter 39 : Meet and greet.
- Chapter 40 : In the bathroom.
- Chapter 41 : No way out.
- Chapter 42 : uh oh uh
- Chapter 43 : The digger, not the gold one.
- Chapter 44 : Birthday surprises.
- Chapter 45 : Another dance or maybe chance?
- Chapter 46 : Knowing everything.
- Chapter 47 : The confession
- Chapter 48 : An official 'date'
- Chapter 49 : Keeping her on HOLD
- Chapter 50 : Big Bang Party
- Chapter 51 : With love, from James.
- Chapter 52 : James plays Games.
- Chapter 53 : Trick or Treat?
- Chapter 54 : Found or Lost?
- Chapter 55 : A beginning to an end.
- Epilogue Part 1
- Epilogue part 2
- Whoring around Mr. Politician.