Highest Ranking: #1 in Non-Fiction [27.9.16]
How many Kylies are there on this site? Do all of them have to have messy buns? Why does everyone love Starbucks so much? Why does every heroine have to have some sad back story? Why does everyone have to look like a model? Is there some really small gene pool that I don't know about which means everyone looks the same?
Where's the fun in having a boring character?!
Here's how to make a character that will surprise everyone.
- the inside
- back story
- strengths and weaknesses
- PSA: CAN EVERYONE STOP HAVING SO MANY GODDAM CHARACTERS
- make them human (unless they aren't human)
- drugs, alcohol and cliches
- ANOTHER PSA: DON'T BASE CHARACTERS OFF YOURSELF
- realistic romance
- awkward characters [requested]
- plot armour [requested]
- how to have a moral at the end of your story [requested]