WARNING: THE BOOK CONTAINS HUGE AMOUNT OF PRANKS THAT COULD BE USED AGAINST ANYONE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYONE GETS INSPIRED ENOUGH AND USE THEM IRL ;)
He's been running from his past - she's been running from her future. When you mix ice and fire, bad stuff happens and it was same with Nikolas and Alis.
Nikolas had it all: looks, money, killer eyes, perfect body, best friends, company to inherit, trouble with each step where he'd emerge like a hero and the best girlfriend he could ever get: the one who would forgive him for anything he does.
But in all his glory, he slowly began to lose sight in what was important from him, and in a mere instant - his future was gone. All that he could have could not even begin to compare with what he already had that moment when he lost both his girl and a child.
With demons of past and inability to accept her love, he shut himself and let the bottled up feelings eat him slowly with each passing day. But once he begun to realize what he's lost, there was simply too much that it overflowed.
So he decided to run away at last.
Alis was complete opposite to him, she never truly had a thing to call her own. Dolled up in the world other envisioned for her, she didn't even have a future where her thought mattered.
She couldn't keep it bottled inside either, so she decided to run away from that future.
Working hard to change everything for herself, you can say that Alis turned a brand new leaf in her life and everything's been doing just great in that little world of hers for the past few years.
But when Alis gets a new neighbour who does nothing but cause trouble for her - she sets herself a goal to make him move out as soon as possible, even ignoring her motto to keep a low profile no matter what and not give "them" excuse to confine her back to that fake reality. Unfortunately for her, Nikolas knows how to strike back.
Will they manage to win this war among themselves, or will sparks of attraction get in the way?
- AUTHOR'S NOTE
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 5 - Even My Professor Fell For His Charms
- Chapter 7: How I Met Your Mother
- Chapter 8: Tic - Toc
- Chapter 9: If you miss even a single chance you get, you'll...
- Chapter 10: Let's Level this Quarrel up
- Chapter 11: Do not Mix Pink, Black And Bleach
- Chapter 12: What Else could Condoms be used for Other than Sex?
- Chapter 13: I'll Love you Regardless of your Sexual Orientation
- Chapter 14: If you aren't the one fucking, you'll be fucked instead
- Chapter 15: Viagra, Garlic; It's all the Same
- [R]Chapter 16: [Kiss]Who the Fuck is Allergic to Viagra?
- Chapter 17: Hunger Games, R edition
- Chapter 18: Sharing bed with thine Enemy
- Chapter 19: Round two
- Chapter 20: Mutual Interest between a Worried Father and a Lovely Friend
- Chapter 21: Because Frame pictures are Ideal to Throw at people
- Chapter 22: Hot Chat isn't Really the Best Way to Kill Boredom at Night
- Chapter 23: It's a Thin Line between Salt and Sugar
- Chapter 24: Heat in the Rain
- Chapter 25: A Conclusion
- Chapter 26: Rolling in the Deep
- Chapter 27: The Ride, Pizza and Zombies
- Chapter 28: Ah, It's you
- Chapter 29: Having cold does Have its Good Side, After All
- Chapter 30; Amnesia
- Chapter 31: To Get Revenge or Not to - the Verdict is Now
- Chapter 32: Trouble Rising
- Chapter 33: A Rabbit and a Wolf
- Chapter 34: Part of my World
- Chapter 35: Back to that Alley
- Chapter 36: Runaway Rabbit
- Chapter 37: Insanity is like a Drug
- Chapter 38: The Talk
- Chapter 39: He's on the Move
- Chapter 40: We've Pissed off a Lot of People, no?
- Chapter 41: Kidnapped
- Chapter 42: Plan That Backfired
- Chaptet 43: Saving Oneself
- Chapter 44: How to get yourself in a Jail
- Chapter 45: A murder?
- Chapter 46: A Phantom Killer
- Chapter 47: I Indeed wouldn't mind Doing IT with You
- Chapter 48: Hunt
- Chapter 49: When the mouse laughs at the cat, there's a hole nearby
- Chapter 50: And so the Mouse has been Trapped
- Chapter 51: Hand for a Punch
- Chapter 52: Forgotten Fragments
- Chapter 53: Of Rabbit and Wolf
- Chapter 54: DO NOT GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY
- Chapter 55: No, sir - I'm a bona-fide boy
- Chapter 55: Storm Brewing
- Chapter 56: Challenge Between Men
- Chapter 58; The and a Half Men
- Chapter 59: A Lie that's gotten a bit too Far
- Chapter 60: Parting
- Chapter 61; Snake
- Chapter 62: Golden Opportunity
- Chapter 63: First Catalyst