"Han Solo? Wasn't he a war hero?" The confused so called Resistance fighter asked the wookiee stood behind him.
"No, he was a smuggler," the scavenger girl beamed, watching the old man with a look of awe on her face.
"Smuggler, war hero, nerf-herder," the younger girl smirked, a lifetime of memories of Han Solo swimming through her mind. "But mostly, my father,"
Copyright to O.T'Gan 2016. Copy and feel my wrath.
- Prologue: Jedi
- Chapter One: Alone
- Chapter Two: Leaving
- Chapter Three : Poe is Dead
- What do you think?
- Chapter Four: The Resistance
- Chapter Five: Details
- Chapter Six: Solo's
- Chapter Seven: Rathtars Kanjiklub and the Guavian Death Gang
- Chapter Eight: A Bad Feeling Come True
- Chapter Nine: Kill Us Both
- Chapter Ten: Exchanges
- Chapter Eleven: An Old Friend
- Chapter Twelve: Our Fight
- Chapter Thirteen: The Force Awakens
- Chapter Fourteen: The Battle of Takodanna
- Chapter Fifteen: Abilities
- Chapter Sixteen: Reunions
- Chapter Seventeen: Here We Are
- Chapter Eighteen: Separated Family
- Chapter Nineteen: Missing
- Book Oscars
- Chapter Twenty: Snoke
- Chapter Twenty One: Starkiller Base
- Chapter Twenty Two: Help
- Chapter Twenty Three: Anything
- Chapter Twenty Four: Lightning and Snow
- Chapter Twenty Five: Aftermath
- Chapter Twenty Six: My Fault
- Chapter Twenty Seven: The Island
- Chapter Twenty Eight: Acceptance
- Chapter Twenty Nine: Ceremony
- Chapter Thirty: New Life
- Chapter Thirty One: Contact