Phil's clumsiness can cause a whole lot of trouble. Sometimes, that isn't such a bad thing.
WARNINGS: Occasional swearing. Consumption of alcohol.
* no self harm or suicide *
Word count: roughly 68,000
Completed: June 28th 2016
Update: please note that I wrote this years ago and it's extremely, extremely cringy. Prepare yourself for cheesy scenes, repetitive dialogue, and annoying typing errors. Seriously. Why are you reading this. I'm crying this is so cringy I hate my 12-year-old self.
AND I SWEAR I WROTE THIS BEFORE DIL EVEN PROPOSED AND BEFORE I SAW TATINOF. YOU COULD IMAGINE HOW SHOOK I WAS WHEN I SAW THE SHOW.
----I own none of the videos mentioned in this story, as they belong to Dan Howell and Phil Lester, Sims is not my own company (obviously) all credit to them for the creation of Dil Howlter's video game home, and I do not own any content mentioned that is created by Dan and Phil such as the Amazing Tour and The Amazing Book is Not on Fire.----
- 1: Not-So-Virtual Son
- 2: Our Lovely Family Reunion
- 3: A Dilicious Explanation
- 4: Starbucks
- 5: Dil Learns About Hair Care
- 6: Walmart
- 7: Starbucks and the Cinema
- 8: Indescribable Feeling
- 9: Not Your Average Walk In The Park
- 10: Famous Last Words and More
- 11: The Internet Hates Me
- 12: Shoot...The Skin Came Off On the Band-Aid!
- 13: Mean Girls
- 14: Don't Take Louise's Advice. You Will Get Drunk.
- 15: And Everybody Passes Out
- 16: The Disappointing Proposal
- 17: "This is a metaphor."
- 18: Jean-Jaques Rousseau
- 19: Broken Glass is Not On Fire
- 20: Every Hospital Has A Rude Worker I Swear
- 21: Bloody F*cking St. Patrick On A Beach In Ohio
- 22: Even Strangers Ship It
- 23: Yay No More Hospital (for now)(nah jk)
- 24: Holy Father of The Bible (French Toast Fetish)
- 25: Emoji Heart
- 1K YAY
- 26: Boop
- 27: Torn Between Our Thoughts
- 28: Hello Internet
- 29: Honesty
- 30: Pros, Cons, and a lot of tension.
- 31: Lions and Llamas and Secrets. Oh My!
- 32: Flirty Relations and Distracted Electricians
- 33: Hospital Again of Course.
- 34: Dan v.s Phil
- Thirty Five: Our Virtual Son
- SPECIAL THANK YOU