Have you ever wondered what your dog is thinking?
Zelda is a curly-tailed, wrinkly, stubborn pug. But, she isn't an ordinary pug content to eat and sleep her days away. Zelda is always searching for a new adventure, mystery to solve, or squirrel to catch, and her unexpected reactions cause readers to smile and laugh.
The thirteen short stories in this book connect and build into a story arc creating an exciting chapter book for young readers, providing a glimpse into the mind of a curious canine.
But no matter your age, pug fanatics and dog lovers will enjoy the adventures of this enchanting pug who grabs life like a bone and won't let go.
The Adventures of Zelda series is available for purchase in ebook and paperback formats. Learn more here - http://kristenotte.com/books/the-adventures-of-zelda-series/
- Chapter 1: Beginnings
- Chapter 2: Zelda and the Treat Bowl
- Chapter 3: Zelda vs. the Vacuum
- Chapter 4: Zelda and the Skate Park
- Chapter 5: Zelda vs. Tucker and Whitney
- Chapter 6: Zelda Goes to School
- Chapter 7: Zelda and the Vacation
- Chapter 8: Zelda vs. the Leaf Pile
- Chapter 9: Zelda and Squeaks the Squirrel
- Chapter 10: A Pug Christmas Story
- Chapter 11: Zelda vs. the Snowman
- Chapter 12: Zelda vs. Jack Jack
- Epilogue: Zelda vs. Gannondorf