Based on the Indian daily soap, Qubool Hai, it's the story of Zoya (the female lead) and Asad (male lead) and their journey to understanding and accepting each other.
In the show Zoya gains a good understanding on Asad because she lives with his family for a few months. But Asad keeps his distance from Zoya, and fails to really understand her, despite being in love with her. His attempts to keep her at arm's length cause him to lash out at her and hurt her.
Finally, one of his outbursts tests her patience, and Zoya decides she's had enough. Will he ever respect and attempt to understand the reasons behind her actions? Will he make the effort to do so? Read on to find out :)
Note: The dialogue at the moment is a mix of Hindi/Urdu and English. But I will be posting another version (or editing this chapter) with the dialogue all in English.
- Chapter 1: The Wheels of Misunderstandings
- Chapter 2: Snap Crackle and Pop
- Chapter 3: Entering the Lion's Den
- Chapter 4: There's none as blind as those who will not listen.
- Chapter 5: Tangled in a Web of Lies
- Chapter 6: A Confused Ladki and Complicated Man walk into a bar...
- Chapter 7: A Fair Trial
- Chapter 8: Denial is Not Just a River in Egypt
- Chapter 9: How Do You Find the Words to Say Goodbye?