The Text..

The Text..

55.1K Reads 1.5K Votes 13 Part Story
My name is [Ansley] By Phantisize Completed

It all starts over message ;)

  • cute
  • danandphil
  • depression
  • fanfiction
  • love
  • phandom
  • phần
  • sad
  • texting
CloverSkull101 CloverSkull101 Sep 06, 2017
Text stutters. AWE SMOL BEAN IS THAT DANNY BOY YOUS IS TALKIN TO?
Mouse58Grace04 Mouse58Grace04 May 02, 2017
Q: Isn't like EVERYONE in the phandom like my friend has seen only one picture of them before and she was like "omg the gaybies are to much to handle, otp, top."
Candypanda Candypanda Nov 19, 2016
I stg this picture is my entire life... ok not my entire lets say 60% the other 40% are kpop,anime,drawing and gaming lol #getmeouttahere2k16