(Take no credit for the characters or cover art)(contains johnlock and fantasy elements and some Jim Moriarty antics) (new title by @sempai1213) I'm absolutely rubbish at writing descriptions so I'm just gonna put, like, the first two paragraphs-
"Now change back." The voice came over the speakers. I was in a room made entirely of metal with a one way window covering one wall. I shifted on my paws and gave a low whine.
"It's okay, John, take your time." Her voice was slightly strained. I barked, knowing that she was just trying to be courteous. I focused my attention on my regular form, closing my eyes and sitting on my haunches. I felt an electric current pass through my body and my eyes shot open.
"Changed!" I hollered out, as if my voice would make the pain fade quicker. The metal felt cold on my bare body, "Evidently clothes don't come with the changing." I stayed laying down as I heard the cheers from the speakers.
I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THE CRAP I AM GOING WITH THIS STORY SO IT MIGHT INCLUDE SMUT AND IT MIGHT NOT! JUST KNOW DEFINITELY SOME FLUFF AND MORIARTY ANTICS!
- The Beginning (John's POV)
- Two Years Later (John's POV)
- Jim Moriarty (Sherlock's POV)
- Back Alleyways (John's POV)
- Stolen (Sherlock's POV)
- Locations (John's POV)
- Random Helpful Drunks (Sherlock's POV)
- Moving...again (John's POV)
- Dead Ends, Literally and Figuratively (Sherlock's POV)
- Jimmy's Cabin (John 's POV)
- Vacation (Sherlock's POV)
- Irresistible (John's POV)
- Information (Sherlock's POV)
- (John's POV)
- Wandering (Sherlock POV)
- Figuring Things Out (John's POV)
- Found (Sherlock's POV)
- Murder Murderuous Murdering (Joh'ns POV)
- What a Lovely Dog (Sherlock's POV)
- I dont know...sexy time from Sherlock's POV?!? (Jk, no secks)
- Secrets Revealed (John's POV)
- Epilogue (whoever I declare POV)