In Ireland, two beautiful roses blossom in harmony. It is the magical, wondrous, and lovely journey that two women experience that caused the roses to blossom. Tara and Princess Adelaide grow together as one despite the status of their family. The servant and royal struggle to keep their relationship a secret, but they strive in the love they feel for one another.
*** Copyright © 2016 by _rareleo. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of _rareleo.
This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Images, music and videos used in the cover art and any of the multimedia content posted in this story are the sole property of their respective owners.
- Chapter 1: The Servant
- Chapter 2: Persistent Princess Adelaide
- Chapter 3: Heated Dispute
- Chapter 4: Awakening at Royal Gathering
- Chapter 5: Don't Resist What Your Heart Wants
- Chapter 6: Servant vs Royal
- Chapter 7: Separated Yet Together Again
- Chapter 8: Two White Thorn Roses Interlocked As One
- Chapter 9: Past Present Future Thoughts
- Chapter 10: Connected Intertwined and Final
- Chapter 11: The Wedding
- Chapter 12: Escape
- Chapter 13: Beginning of Red Roses