"Things are about to get HAUTE."
The 3rd story in the Mercer Men Trilogy.
*YOU CAN READ THIS STORY INDEPENDENTLY*
Caesar Mercer is one of the world's hottest and most sought after fashion designer's. After attending a runway show of a close friend, Caesar learns that his purchsed date to the after-party has been in an accident. Still set on attending the party he searches for a fill-in...
Sutton Arrow is... an interesting mix. An untouched escort who only ended up in the industry because her aunt runs the service and told her it would be an exciting summer job while she visited. One summer stretched into a year, though her clients were nothing to brag about. That is until her friend ends up in a bad accident and Sutton is the only available option. But not without a little trickery from the messenger...
On meeting Sutton, Caesar is not moved in anyway. He thinks she's a big joke,a prank. When he learns that's far from the truth, he's forced to take the ill-tempered, smart-ass of a woman to a party meant for those with class.
Ready to bash his skull in for an awful evening, Sutton is surprised when Caesar requests that she pay him a visit in New York to audition for a spot on the runway. When she is all he expected and more, and is signed to model for his brand, Caesar wonders if having her around is such a good idea when every argument is fueled with ignored sexual tension more than the expected clash of personality.
How long will it take until they truly give in? And how long can it last when both sides refuse to accept that they just might belong to the one person who can piss them off like no other?
All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2016 Mari M. (Nilly_)
- To Be Removed in July 2020
- Synopsis & Copyright Statement
- Chapter 1: Family Matters
- Chapter 2: What Are Those?
- Chapter 3: "Flirting" According to Xan
- Chapter 4: The Battle of Pochahontas Pt. 1
- Chapter 5: It's Suki...Right?
- Chapter 6: Waxed & Bleached
- Chapter 7: Uncle!
- Chapter 8: The Price is Right!
- Chapter 9: Off with her Dress
- Chapter 10: Terminal Turpitude
- Chapter 11: Wanted
- Chapter 12: House Rules
- Chapter 13: Sugar
- Chapter 14: The Fran-quisition
- Mari Message: About the next update
- Chapter 15: Oblivious
- Chapter 16: Falling for You
- Chapter 17: Kocoum & the Arrow
- Chapter 18: Rejection
- Chapter 19: Bom Dia, Ester
- Chapter 20: DJ Arrow
- Chapter 21: The Morning After
- Chapter 22: Date Night (Pt. 1)
- Chapter 23: Date Night Pt. 2
- Chapter 24: Almost
- Chapter 25: Untouched
- Chapter 26: What Is Said & What Is Not
- Chapter 27: Laments in LA
- Chapter 28: Understanding
- Chapter 29: Tease
- Chapter 30: Troubled
- Chapter 31: Dancing On the Floor & Between the Sheets
- Chapter 32: Rising Action
- Chapter 33: Bittersweet
- Chapter 34: Playing Catch Up
- Chapter 35: Happy Holidays
- Chapter 36: Spice
- Chapter 37: Low Down in London
- Chapter 38: Council
- Chapter 39: We're So Starving
- Chapter 40: Shaking Hands
- Chapter 41: Father & Son
- Chapter 42: Sweet Cream
- Chapter 43: The Beginning
- Chapter 44: The Middle
- Chapter 45: The End
- Interlude + Message
- Chapter 46: Displaced
- Chapter 47: Sapna
- Chapter 48: Delicate Desires
- Chapter 49: Happy Thanksgiving
- Chapter 50: Meant To Be
- Chapter 51: The Accused
- Chapter 52: Withold
- Chapter 53: Four Years, Seven Months
- Chapter 54: A Father's Reach
- Chapter 55: Shaken
- Chapter 56: Retribution, Baby
- Chapter 57: Lackluster
- Chapter 58: Hot Kisses & Half-Truths
- Chapter 59: Blind Rage
- Chapter 60: The Haunted
- Chapter 61: Control
- Chapter 62: Manhattan Queen
- Chapter 63: Come Home
- Chapter 64: A Promise
- Chapter 65: Positive
- Chapter 66: Hate That I Love You
- Chapter 67: Sealing the Deal
- Chapter 68: Undeserving
- Chapter 69: Worth It
- Chapter 70: Lunch in West Village
- Chapter 71: Milano
- Chapter 72: Baia di Paraggi
- Chapter 73: What They Want
- Chapter 74: No Frills
- Chapter 75: Reservations
- What's Next? (Story Sneak Peaks!)