She will fight for everything she hates.
Harassed, insulted, displaced from the middle. Helena Krischik knows first-hand what hatred is, contempt is. She has lived with both since she put on her first black dress.
One would think that the Gothic girl, the one who spoke alone as a kid, the one who walks at night, the one who only reads damned authors, is a misfit in the style of television. But Helena is only the first of the secrets hidden in Newrocks.
The Gothic girl will let the dark witch show all her power.
- Chapter 1: Just another day
- Chapter 2: Not another night
- Chapter 3: Hole, sweet hole
- Chapter 4: A little bit of magic
- Chapter 5: Lost ghost, good ghost
- Chapter 6: Aunt Melinda
- Chapter 7: A cemetery trip
- Chapter 8: Silence before the storm
- Chapter 9: Dark doesn't always mean bad
- Chapter 10: The powers of a Cat
- Chapter 11: Angel with no wings
- Chapter 12: Burn, fall, crash
- Chapter 13: War in the cemetery
- The Weirdos of Goodreads!