All Hail, the Humans!
Imagine a dystopian future, nations in ruins, people scavenging for food... and imagine that the people we're talking about are supernaturals (vampires, demons, etc. I mean, who else would survive the apocalypse?). The fact that all the races who survived the apocalypse seem to be sterile is a problem in itself. Then imagine that the food they're scavenging for are humans.
But they're not idiots... if they eat the few humans left on earth, then it was only a matter of time before they die too.
So, it was time for a plan to save the human race. All Hail, the Humans!
((This is a PARODY!!!))
Article I also known as "All Hail, the Humans Law"
Section A "Treasures"
1. This law immediately places the title of royalty over 'treasures' (fertile humans who are 'won' in the Safe House Tournaments), addressing them as Kings, Queens, etc.
2. This law prohibits any disrespect (verbal or non-verbal) and/or infliction of offense (physical or otherwise) to 'treasures'.
Section B "Other Survivors"
1. Article I section A sub-article 2 covers also the surviving infertile humans, meta-humans, mutants (a.k.a law keepers) and the casters (a.k.a. the preservers)
Section C "Half-Humans"
1. The same courtesy is to be extended, although to a lesser extent, to offsprings of 'treasures' by their chosen partners. Half-bloods may then be Dukes, Duchesses, etc.
2. No harm can come upon the half-breeds in any form whatsoever as they are the key to the survival of the races.
Section D "Punishment"
1. Race(s) found to be violating the said law will result in the annihilation of said race(s) by the law keepers, preservers and races who are innocent of the crime.
If it wasn't obvious. Copyright (c) 2014 (Sam Williams/Piscesean)