[BEING PUBLISHED -- sample and more info inside]
One girl. One camp for delinquents. One hell of a summer.
Falice Winters has always been the goody-two shoes. Her twin Arabelle . . . not so much. So what happens when their dad plans to ship Arabelle off to a camp to clean up her act? Well, naturally, Arabelle would find a way out.
Her solution? Falice! It was a simple plan: Falice would pretend to be Arabelle and go to the delinquent camp while Arabelle got to have the time of her life with her boyfriend in London.
Falice thought her summer was going to consist of sitting on the couch reading novels all day or hanging out with her friends. Never did it cross her mind that she would be pretending to be her sister in a camp of delinquents. But now she's stuck at a camp all summer where being rude is the new "in."
And everything turns for the worse when someone figures out her secret.
Will Falice survive the summer? Or will everyone learn that she's faking delinquency?
- P h a s e 0 : Forewarning
- P h a s e 1 : Agreeing to a Really, Really Stupid Plan
- P h a s e 2 : Looking the Part
- P h a s e 3 : Gotta Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk
- P h a s e 4 : Arriving to Hell
- P h a s e 5 : Not Part of the Plan
- EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT
- BOOK COVER CONTEST
- TEAM NAME MAKING TIME
- I NEVER EXPECTED THIS
- FREE GOODIES JUST FOR RAINCLOUDS
- GOODREADS LISTS
- EVEN MORE FREE STUFF
- ANOTHER REMINDER
- BEST NEWS EVER
- LAUNCH DAY!
- BUY THE BOOK
- YOUR STORY COULD BE IN MY BOOK
- IT'S VOTING TIME
- CONTEST WINNER & RELAUNCHING NEWS