Let Love Be Your Resolution.
A New Year's Eve party at the Matthews home turns into a gathering of tension and unresolved feelings amongst the gang of friends.
Riley has been avoiding Lucas for months now, a way to shield herself from the feelings she's hiding, after allowing her best friend Maya to explore her feelings for him. Then there was the Charlie Gardner of it all. Sure He was a nice guy, but something about them together just didn't feel right to her, not to mention Lucas clear resentment of him.
Maya and Lucas had made an attempt to discover their feelings for one another. Things hadn't exactly went as planned, but that didn't mean they didn't care for one another. Though she had settled her feelings for Lucas, there was still something she felt unresolved. Joshua Matthews. Her Best friends older cousin. She had tried to push those feelings aside, but it never seemed to work.
What happens when they are all present at the Matthews Home for New Year's Eve?
- Quick Note
- Chapter One: New Years Eve
- Chapter Two: 'Ring Power'
- Chapter Three: Uncle Josh
- Chapter Four: 'Tonight should be Intresting'
- Chapter Five: 'Jealous?'
- Chapter Six: 'The Charlie Gardner Of It All'
- Chapter 7: 'The Couples Game'
- Chapter Eight: 'You Have Till Midnight"
- Chapter Nine: 'Don't go..'
- Chapter Ten: 'We're Damned And In Love..'
- Chapter Eleven: 'An Hour till Midnight'
- Chapter Twelve: Everythings Coming Undone