Hey, whoever's reading.
This is the crazy diary of an even crazier fourteen year old girl.
And that's me, Ramona.
I'm one of those people who prefers to stand out rather than fit in. To not go with the flow. Or as I say, I prefer to row upstream when the others are rowing downstream and vice versa.
Get my point? Yes? Then, that's good.
Because when you stumble upon the secret (or maybe, not so secret after all, since it's out in the open, now) diary of a usually unusual teenager, life might just get a little bit...crazier and funnier.
- The Diary of a Usually Unusual Teenager
- 1.Yay! My life's super exciting. Not.
- 2. Get a move on, you're freaking lazy!
- 3. You're absolutely cra--OH MY GOD! There's termites?!
- 4. Writing is super easy! Not.
- 5. Well, it turned out okay, I suppose..
- 6. Back to school and, hello sarcasm?
- 7. I'm weird, am I not?
- 8. Mum and the Mean World Syndrome
- 9. How was the exam? It was AWESOME!!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!
- 10. Speaking and me is a bad, bad, bad combo.
- 11. If you're indisciplined, you'll probably break someone's bones!
- 12. Giving excuses for not doing your homework - how not to do it
- 13. Oh my God! I'm mad! I'm actually having a conversation with myself.
- 14. Then, she finally exploded with her negativity...
- 15. Don't tell me you're going to flunk!
- 16. Why haven't I told my father that I've failed Maths yet?!
- 17. I went from budding thespian to stage-shy non-thespian. Yup.
- 18. Well, ma'am, because you didn't feel charitable enough to give me a seventy!
- 19. Got you into ballet classes? You have flat feet!
- 20. But who cares about melancholy when you can have non veg?