It's one a.m. on a Thursday night (morning?) when Karkat's presence was "blessed" by the oh so irritating Dave Strider. At first, neither one thinks anything of the encounter, besides the mutual "Oh shit, he's hot" moment, but when they both attend a New Year's Eve party, both boys begin to notice the undeniable ties between their lives. How could they not have noticed these before?
""Dude, this is insane. How could we have gone so long without knowing one another?"
"Well, I don't know about you, but I knew you existed a long time ago. I just never cared to meet you."
"Aw, for real. That hurts, bro. Right here, in my lung."
"You're so weird, oh my god."
Slow editing, Updates on Sundays
All rights to characters belongs to Andrew Hussie
this is posted on my ao3 account, so you can check it out there as well
((READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!))
- Informational Chapter
- Chapter One: One A.M. Cake
- Chapter Two: Persuasion Tactics and Tears
- Chapter Three: Woo that Girl
- Chapter Four: Silent Stares and Hot Strangers
- Chapter Five: Snuck Snacks and Drunken Attacks
- Chapter Six: A Bucket of Cute Drunk Roxy
- Chapter Seven: Big Crowds Suck and Jade and Dave are Jerks to Each Other
- Chapter Eight: Drinking and Movie Debates Don't Mix
- Chapter Nine: The Morning After and Phonecalls
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream, the Aristocats and Whoops, It's Three Forty-Five
- Chapter Eleven: Awkward Back-in-the-Swing-of-Things-But-Not-Really Dates
- Chapter Twelve: Cute Dates and Oh God, Please Take Me Seriously
- Chapter Thirteen: Late Night Pickups, Steven Universe and Painted Nails
- Chapter Fourteen: Snowball Fights and Whoops, How'd That Get There?