This is a collection of five poems concerning various problems I encountered as a teenager from wayward youths and body issues, to depressive thoughts and identity crises.
1. 'Dave was a caveman' is an attempt to unravel the psyche of a teenage boy.
2. 'Not a very pretty sight' is about a teenager with body image issues who contemplates her reflection.
3. In 'The Antique Junk Shop', a cluttered and disorganised shop, mirrors the life of the poet.
4. 'Who's been corrupting our son?' Who can answer these question from these desperately bewildered parents?
5. 'Inadequacy' is an attempt to find comfort in failure.