Percy would like one normal month, heck one normal week would be amazing.
Him and Annabeth try to take a peaceful trip, to Central city. Boy was that a mistake.
They are attacked by a few unfriendly monsters. When the Flash gets there he finds two very dirty, beat up, unconscious teens, with gold dust flying everywhere.
He takes them back to Star labs not knowing where else to take them.
How will Barry handle Mythology?
How will Percy and Annabeth handle metahumans?
-takes place after season one of Flash and after blood of Olympus-
(I wrote this way back in 2015, and it was my first fanfic. Sorry for any mistakes, bad grammar, and just really immature writing)
- We decide to take a fantastic trip.
- I recieve a long talk about the dangers of tattoos
- We arrive to peaceful Central city
- Central city is not peaceful
- Im called a metahuman.
- We are intrupted by some alarm
- Im in big trouble.
- We have some explaining to do.
- The most helpful, yet terrifing, dream ever.
- Surprise, surprise, there is another superhero.
- Demigods in Central City.
- Stupid Minotaur.
- Darkness is sucky and scary.
- Escape is my new favorite word!
- Unknown illness.
- The Lost Soul returns.
- Possible cure.
- Leo is on fire.
- Sleepy and new information
- Battles and new enemys.
- Where is my girl?
- Me and the gods have a strong discussion.
- Im going, your not stopping me.
- I will cut you.
- Death, and happy endings.