In 2024, the United States of America took a crushing loss in the Olympics. They never placed once. Fearing the effect this will have on America's reputation, the government decides to experiment a bit and train college students solely for the 2028 Summer Olympic Games. Thus, Kingston University for the Gifted was opened on an island off the coast of Southern California. Here money doesn't matter. There's no tuition- just a signed contract demanding appearance in the Games.
Kyle grew up mucking out stalls in exchange for riding lessons. His family never had much money, so fancy riding instruction never was an option. When a scout appears at a show offering him a way into the big leagues, he doesn't refuse. But will he regret his decision in a world filled with backbreaking work, huge expectations to live up to, and quite a few 1,500 lb animals with minds of their own?
- Chapter 1: Tropical Paradise
- Chapter 2: Horse Ballet
- Chapter 3: Explosions
- Chapter 4: Introductions
- Chapter 5: Can I Collapse Now?
- Chapter 6: Sinking In
- Chapter 7: Aesthetically Pleasing
- Chapter 8: She Set It Up Months Ago
- Chapter 9: Proper Mane Care is Manly, Too
- Chapter 10: Crazed Fans
- Chapter 11: I Prefer My Horse to My Bed
- Chapter 12: Obviously the Young Lady is Good Luck
- Chapter 13: And That's How I Almost Strangled Someone
- Chapter 14: #collegememories
- Chapter 15: I Have Packing Problems
- Rewrite Posted!