Highest rank 1# Action
She doesn't have a name, she is simply Assassin One. The best assassin.
She was sold into the business and struggles to adjust to life at the compound as a murderer-in-training, but soon she makes a friend and rises ranks by doing unspeakable things, things that still haunt her. She climbed to the top of the foodchain for a reason but, with her future looking as bleak as her past, she starts to get reckless; cut corners.
One day the Colonel assigns her to kill Harris Rush, a rich heir to an oil fortune.
She's killed hundreds, maybe even thousands until he makes her falter. For the first time, she begins to doubt herself and her choices. When he makes her a proposition of a lifetime she is, once again, left with no choice or so she thinks.
"Do you want freedom, or do you want to die?"
With that simple question, she knew it was all going to change.
Contains: Kickass heroines, violence, mild swearing, humour and mild romance.
**A Wattpad featured story.
- Author's Note [Updates Friday &...]
- ONE - Fingers Crossed
- TWO - I watched
- THREE - I throw
- FOUR - A conscripted murderer
- FIVE - Very-sharp Knives
- SIX - That's right motherf*cker
- SEVEN - We DON'T tolerate THIEVES!
- EIGHT - I'd still kill him. Mercilessly.
- NINE - Like dog vomit
- TEN - Freedom
- ELEVEN - The...other F-word
- TWELVE - Simba, I've got the gun
- THIRTEEN - You had no choice
- FOURTEEN - Okay, Twitchy-Mc-Twitch
- FIFTEEN - Alice in Wonderland
- SIXTEEN - Oliver Twist lifted my out
- SEVENTEEN - Mary Poppins of the Underground
- EIGHTEEN - The problem child
- 19. Starve
- 20. I don't eat meat
- TWENTY ONE - A bright future
- 22. Meditation
- 23. Piece of cake
- 24. I swear
- 25. Nobody cries if Voldemort dies
- 26. Be like wind
- 27. The world's worst plan
- 28. Idiot
- 29. I must have a death wish
- 31. One lives, one dies
- 32. Don't ruin the moment
- 33. A family massacre
- 34. I wanted her to be free
- 35. I was free
- 36. Bonus Chapter: Operation Bald Eagle