It is the twilight of humanity. There are no living worlds left; the last humans exist aboard crumbling millennia-old city-ships commanded by feudal lords. They are protected by knights piloting ancient humanoid weapons called Seraphim, scraps left over from the war that destroyed human civilization. Life is hard, and strictly controlled by the feudal government in the name of survival.
In this dark future one young woman's destiny becomes intertwined with one such ancient weapon, a weapon that holds a secret which could spell the extinction of humanity, or set it free...
- Chapter 1 - Pandora's Box
- Chapter 2 - The Unwelcome, The Unbidden
- Chapter 3 - Home
- Chapter 4 - Friends and Foes
- Chapter 5 - Moral Authority
- Chapter 6 - The Quality of Loyalty
- Chapter 7 - The Skin Of Her Teeth
- Chapter 8 - The Hopes Of The Ancients
- Chapter 9 - Desperate Measures
- Chapter 10 - Fallen Angels
- Chapter 11 - Out Of The Frying Pan