Meet Olivia: A self-concious, extremely shy, music-loving nerd. She hates all kind of attention and would rather be sat at the back of class with her earphones in. With loving parents, good grades, amazing friends she lives a good life despite having an extremely annoying twin brother.
Meet Noah: A hot, cocky, music-loving guy. With his dad leaving them, his brother took over the role of being dad and looked after his heart-broken mother. When his mum decides they should move house, Noah becomes fast friends with the schools bad-boy- Sam Richards. However he can't help but notice the shy girl at the back of class that keeps to herself.
When Noah hears Olivia sing, he can't help but he intrigued by her. But Olivia is so shy she has built up walls so no one will hear her sing. Noah comes determined to break down those walls.
But will he be able to do it? Will they become friends or possibly more? What struggles will they face along the way? Because when words fail, music speaks.
WARNING: SLOW UPDATES AND VERY CLICHÉ E AT TIMES
- Synopsis and A/N
- Cast :)
- Chapter 1: So much for first impressions
- Chapter 2: Fancy seeing you here!
- Chapter 3: Music is my escape
- Chapter 4: I ship it
- Chapter 5: Forget anyone is watching
- Chapter 6: It's not a dorky movie!
- Chapter 7: Everything will be okay
- Chapter 8: Fake smiles
- Chapter 9: You can smell the suspense.
- Chapter 10: I don't judge
- Chapter 11: The Party
- Chapter 12: Embarrassment
- Chapter 13: Teach me to be confident.
- Chapter 14: Trust me.
- Chapter 15: Two weeks later.
- Chapter 16: Cheating Pig.
- A/N -Sorry
- Chapter 17: Halloween
- Chapter 18: Noah P.O.V
- Chapter 19: Second chance?
- Chapter 20: Flowers
- Chapter 21: Can't get rid of me
- Chapter 22: You can't sit with us
- Chapter 23: You're not a coward
- Chapter 24: Can you keep a secret?
- Chapter 25: Forgiveness at last
- Chapter 26: Wrapped around your finger
- Chapter 27: Mesmerised by his voice
- Chapter 28: Maybe...