Victoria Knox is seven years old. Her father had died in a plane crash during a business trip and her mother is suffering from sickness recently. Since then her neighbors had been taking care of her. Everyone felt sorry for her and many times have they said the once cheerful girl was gone since she was orphaned.
On her birthday, she got a magical diary that is able to control her life. From that day on, her life changed.
What will she do with the diary?
What can the diary do for her?
What will happen after her diary runs out of pages?
Just read this story!! At least read the prologue first before deciding if this book is gonna be good. I'm bad at descriptions. I'm bad at making these description good. Just read the story!!! It's way better then how I describe it!! Just read it!!!
A very suitable book for junior readers.
- Chapter 1 : The Meetings
- Chapter 2 : First Day In The Orphanage
- Chapter 3 : Schooling In The Opharnage
- Chapter 4 : Victoria and Ms. Amelia's Talk
- Chapter 5 : Victoria's birthday
- Chapter 6 : Victoria's presents
- Chapter 7 : Victoria's Wish Comes True
- Chapter 8 : Victoria's Final Wish
- Chapter 9 : Can Victoria Succeed?
- Chapter 10 : The Magical World
- Chapter 11 : A Surprise for Victoria
- Chapter 12 : Grandpa!! (Final Chapter)