When Vega Moore was 13 her mother was murdered by a crime lord with a grudge against her father.
After the tragedy the two moved from the town of Parkville Florida to Detroit Michigan.
Her father needed a break from work and she needed therapy, so he went back to being a street cop and she took up kickboxing and the help she knew she needed.
Four years later and their back.
Back to their town, her father back to his job, and Vega back to the high school she would have been in if it wasn't for the move.
But what happens when the girl who the whole town knew..wasn't what they remembered?
What happens when the girl who used to catch butterflies and pick flowers with her mother turns up as a dark haired danger with a sense of justice she can take just a bit too far?
When she walks with gait befitting a predator more than a girl?
When she takes being good to borderline deadly?
And then what happens when she collides with the son of the man she credits for destroying her life?
- Ch 1: Having Sex With the 28 Year old Man Responsible for my Mental Health.
- Ch 2: Hawaii
- Ch 3: Just Great, She's a Psycho
- Ch 4: Strip Search
- Ch 5: Douchecanoe
- Ch 6: Ew.
- Ch 7: I Shot Him in the Arm. Its Not Like I Tried to Kill Him.
- Ch 8: Yay.
- Ch 9: Getting Rough Only Riles me up.
- Ch 10: I Kissed Her.
- Ch 11: Going to Hell.
- Ch 12: Say yes and Lets Have Some fun Baby.
- Ch 13: One Night Stand
- Ch 14: All the Time in the World.
- Ch15: A Secret I Don't Even Know
- Ch 16: Carpe Noctem
- Ch 17: I'm a Slut.
- Ch 18: Curious Isn' it?
- Ch 19: Instant Coffee.
- Ch 20: ...What the Hell?
- Ch 21: Because Your Face Bothers Me.
- Ch 22: Well That Was Easy.
- Ch 23: Cat Fight
- Ch 24: This Manipulative Motherfucker!
- Ch 25: The Ultimate Cock Block
- Ch 26: There are no Hero's
- Ch 27: Prom
- Ch 28: Present
- Ch 29: Epic Moment in History
- Ch 30: Master
- Ch 31: Cute Like a Puppy and Sexy like Wildcat
- Ch 32: Makeshift Hot Coco
- Ch 33:Like a Mouse Compared to a Monster
- CH 34: Point
- Ch 35: Demented Real Life Chess Game
- Ch 36: I Still Hate you.
- Ch 37: You Would Make a Terrible Prostitute.
- Ch 38: I Wouldn't be Inclined to Shoot Them in the Face.
- Ch 39: Patronizing
- Ch 40: Shit.
- Ch 41: Guilt
- Ch 42: Mental Health
- Ch 43: Roadrunner and Wile E Coyote
- Ch 44: That Romeo and Juliet Shit
- Ch 45: Damn Octopus
- Ch 46: Oliver
- Ch 47: Pedo Bear
- Ch 48: Innocence
- Ch 49: I Think I'm Crushing on a Psychopathic Criminal Genius
- Ch 50: Perfect.
- Ch 51: This is Abuse
- Ch 52: Poetic Justice
- Ch 53: Scared
- Ch 54: Damn it
- Ch 55: Option C
- Ch 56: The Line Where I end and she Begins.
- Ch 57:I Hate When Your Logic Actually Makes Sense.
- Ch 58: Apparently I am Unworthy
- Ch 59: I Like to Think I Understand Him
- Ch 60: ...What?
- Ch 61: Nurse
- Ch 62: Good Luck Wulf.
- Ch 63: Don't go Punching my Fucking Face
- Ch 64: That Ass
- Ch 65: You, Wulfie, are in the dog House
- Ch 66:Nympho
- Ch 67: Whoreo
- Ch 68: Manners and Shit Like That.
- Ch 69: Bonnie and Clyde
- Ch 70: Just a bit Misguided
- Ch 71: Come and Get me Wulfie.
- BOOK 2