Tammy: A confused teenager, does not have a good relatonship with family, good friends with Joan Jett but may love her. Tammy doesn't know if she is Straight, Bisexual or Lesbian. Gets a bit jelous when Joan tells her about joining The Runaways and meeting Cherie Currie. Tammy feels bad about Cherie's drug addictions. Tammy wanted to travel with Joan wherever she went for her career. She also wanted to write songs with Joan and work together as a career.
Joan Jett: Bisexual, Loves Rock N' Roll, big Suzi Quatro Fan and wants be a great rocker! Music is the only thing that helped Joan through tough times in life. (Vocals and rhythym guitarist of The Runaways)
Cherie Currie: Hot Blonde, big David Bowie fan and Lead singer of The Runaways. Eventually gets addicted to drugs and alcohol. And needs help
Lita Ford: Lead guitarist of The Runaways
Sandy West: Drums
Jackie Fox: One of the bass guitarist of The Runaways (The Runaways had a few bass guitarist who would eventualy leave the band at some point)
Kim Fowley: Record Producer, The Runaways band manager
Marie Currie: Cherie Currie's twin sister
Jack: Tammy's older brother
By The Way: This story is based on my dreams and the history of Joan Jett and The Runaways. I hope you enjoy this story! :)
- Chapter 1: July 1972- Meeting Joan Marie Larkin
- Chapter 2: Good Friends!
- Chapter 3: Summer, School Days and Joan's birthday party!
- Chapter 4: May 1974- Suzi Quatro and The Wild Ones!
- Chapter 5: November 30th 1975- Starting an All Girl Rock Band!
- Chapter 6: In need of a Hot Blonde!
- Chapter 7: Cherie Currie
- Chapter 8: Party at California Paradise!
- Chapter 9: The Runaways
- Chapter 10: Success!
- Chapter 11: 1976- Europe, Do I love Joan?
- Chapter 12: Live in Japan, It's The Queens Of Noise!
- Chapter 13: Cherie is gone?
- Chapter 14: Joan Takes The Lead!
- Chapter 15: "Mama, Weer All Crazee Now!"
- Chapter 16: 1978- Conversation with Cherie... "And Now... The Runaways"
- Chapter 17: Cherie Needs Help
- Chapter 18: April 1979- OH NO!!!!
- Chapter 19: Joan's heart is in pieces!
- Chapter 20: Helping Joan become herself again!
- Chapter 21: A New Chapter in Life... This is Just The Beginning!
- Chapter 22: Being Rejected by 27 Record Labels!
- Chapter 23: OH MY GOD. TAMMY!!!
- Chapter 24: Moment of Truth.