Book 1 of the "Monsters Song" Series
He easily towered over me, his red and orange scales gleamed almost otherworldly in the last few strands of twilight.
I quickly tried to mask the fear consuming my body and stood my ground.
His glowing yellow eyes festered with longing and need as deep as the very ocean itself.
And they were turned on me.
"I see you have answered my call." He thundered softly.
I narrowed my eyes and scowled at him.
"I did no such thing, if anything you lured me out here."
I tried to keep my words steady, but when faced with a 700ft Kaiju dragon monster it was nearly impossible.
He smiled flashing deadly fangs bigger than my entire body.
"You have become such a fine young woman, Velia But no more games little one... You know what I've come for."
Myths turn to legend
Monsters walk the streets
And no one, especially Velia Daemonheart is safe.
To fulfill an ancient pact with a mighty race long thought extinct, Velia must answer the song of monsters; and face a destiny she never knew of and yet did not desire.
Copyright ©K.A Harris 2016
First Chapter: 1/31/16
- Prologue: A Pact and A Prophecy
- Flame I: What Is Seen In Shadows...
- Flame 2: The Twilight Zone
- Flame 3: Footloose
- Flame 4: Blast From The Past
- Flame 5: Lost Girl
- Flame 6: Mid-Air Dogfight
- Flame7: The Awakening
- Flame 8: Witches, Wiccans, Wizards, and Dragons
- Flame 9: The Bewitching World Of Zoey pt. 1
- Flame 10: The Bewitching World Of Zoe Pt. 2
- Flame 11: Chaos Has A Face... And A Name