"Relax." Chase whispered in my ear to soothe me, even though it didn't work.
"I can't." I squeezed the cup in my hand tighter, making some of the contents spill out.
"This is never going to work if you don't relax."
I took a deep breath and glanced around before smashing my lips to his.
I can't believe I lost my first kiss like this.
Kendall Wittmann is in a sad place where no one wants to land; The Friend Zone.
Madly in love with her best friend, Max, she listens to him talk about the same girl everyday, praying that it's her.
Chase Odeman is her annoying neighbor, who also happens to be the schools 'bad boy'. They don't talk, but she knows enough to stay away from him.
When Chase finds out about her problem, he suggests to make him jealous with another guy. With who?
The schools bad boy of course.
- Chapter One- War Between Windows
- Chapter Two- Expect the unexpected.
- Chapter Three- Welcome to the Friendzone
- Chapter Four- Crutches, Concussion, and Chase.. Oh My
- Chapter Five- No Sleep Tonight
- Chapter Six- The Creation of Disaster
- Chapter Seven- Cookies
- Chapter Eight- Hey Derek
- Chapter Nine- Crazy Ideas
- Chapter Ten- Basketball Game
- Chapter Eleven- Apology Accepted
- Chapter Twelve- Apoligy Accepted Part 2
- Chapter Thirteen- Double Date Disaster
- Chapter Fourteen- Pancakes
- Chapter Fifteen- Change of Plans
- Chapter Sixteen- Car Rides Home
- Chapter Seventeen- Growing Up
- Chapter Eighteen- Not The Party I Was Expecting
- Chapter Nineteen- Party Time
- Chapter Twenty- Meet My Brother... Again..
- Chapter Twenty One- Lunch Date
- Chapter Twenty Two- Skipping The Dance
- Chapter Twenty Three- Riley
- Chapter Twenty Four- A Nickel A Day Keeps The Fines Away
- Chapter Twenty Five- The Newlywed Game Part One