There's something very wrong with Mickey Holly.
And only Ben Turney knows the truth.
After a whirlwind love affair during their junior year, Ben and Mickey anticipated their senior year to be even better. However, Ben lost touch with his boyfriend during the whole summer. So the first day of school rolled around and Ben, incredibly furious, demanded to know Mickey's problem.
Mickey appeared to have no idea what Ben was talking about.
Something is wrong. Something dark. Something Ben doesn't understand, but will make his mission to uncover. Either Mickey has been replaced by aliens or he is possessed by a paranormal being, or maybe this is just his way of breaking up with Ben. No matter what, he'll find out the truth, even if it kills him.
- Dear Reader
- Entry 1: My Mission
- Entry 2: A Not-So-Subtle Warning
- Entry 3: Research Notes
- Entry 4: Eavesdropping. A journalist's most valuable tool
- Entry 5: Tell me no lies
- Entry 6: Girls. Girls. Girls.
- Entry 7: Nothing will be the same
- Guest Entry: Jackson Park
- Entry 9: I hate everyone
- Entry 10: The Incorrigible *Spoiler*
- Entry 11: Neeve's Interview
- Entry 12: The First Trial Pt. 1
- Entry 13: The First Trial Pt. 2
- Entry 14: I Hate Myself Enough for the Rest of the World
- Entry 15: Refocus
- Entry 16: When we're all garbage people
- Entry 17: Magic still Proves to be Awful
- Entry 18: The search for the "basement" continues!
- Entry 19: The Bad Decisions Don't Stop! Won't Stop!
- Entry 20: The Second Trial
- Entry 21: The Newspaper is cancelled for the rest of the year
- Entry 22: Joseph Troyer was a friend of mine
- Entry 23: How I ended up in a bad situation...
- Entry 24: The Indestructible Joseph Troyer
- Entry 25: Holly VS Holly
- Entry 26: The Final Trial
- Entry 27: The Crown
- Entry 28: The Wrap Up
- Guest Entry: *Spoiler* Holly