When Ben's secret boyfriend, Mickey, forgets he exists, he discovers an underground world of wizards and teams up with Mickey's impostor to save him.
After a whirlwind affair during junior year, Ben didn't hear a word from Mickey over the summer. So, on the first day of school, Ben confronted his secret boyfriend. Only Mickey had no idea what Ben was talking about. Something was deeply wrong, and soon Ben learns it involves a world of wizards, Mickey's family, and a sleeping curse! The only way for Ben to save Mickey is to journey into a realm of magic with a man who looks just like Mickey, and as spells start flying so do feelings. Ben has to save Mickey, survive the coming battles and stay true to his heart, or he'll lose everything.
[[word count: 70,000-80,000 words]]
- Dear Reader
- Entry 1: My Mission
- Entry 2: A Not-So-Subtle Warning
- Entry 3: Research Notes
- Entry 4: Eavesdropping. A journalist's most valuable tool
- Entry 5: Tell me no lies
- Entry 6: Girls. Girls. Girls.
- Entry 7: Nothing will be the same
- Guest Entry: Jackson Park
- Entry 9: I hate everyone
- Entry 10: The Incorrigible *Spoiler*
- Entry 11: Neeve's Interview
- Entry 12: The First Trial Pt. 1
- Entry 13: The First Trial Pt. 2
- Entry 14: I Hate Myself Enough for the Rest of the World
- Entry 15: Refocus
- Entry 16: When we're all garbage people
- Entry 17: Magic still Proves to be Awful
- Entry 18: The search for the "basement" continues!
- Entry 19: The Bad Decisions Don't Stop! Won't Stop!
- Entry 20: The Second Trial
- Entry 21: The Newspaper is cancelled for the rest of the year
- Entry 22: Joseph Troyer was a friend of mine
- Entry 23: How I ended up in a bad situation...
- Entry 24: The Indestructible Joseph Troyer
- Entry 25: Holly VS Holly
- Entry 26: The Final Trial
- Entry 27: The Crown
- Entry 28: The Wrap Up
- Guest Entry: *Spoiler* Holly