One girl, one choice, and a thousand lives at stake.
In a world where one's eye color and corresponding level of magic dictates their caste, a tyrant King with gold eyes, the highest tier, has conquered all but one Kingdom. With his magic, he is unrivaled, except by one girl.
Alira is the only other with golden eyes. With the ability to steal minds, she is the most deadly individual alive. Powerful. Lethal. And utterly broken.
When Alira is captured by the tyrant King who conquered her Kingdom, she expects to be horrifically tortured and killed.
But in a cruel twist of fate, she is given an impossible choice that forces her to choose between saving her people and enslaving thousands of innocent people. As she struggles to decide what to do, she discovers secrets that shatter her entire image of Aslandiya and herself.
With darkness coming closer to consuming her with every choice she makes, will Alira be able to stop herself from becoming the monster of her nightmares?
BEAUTIFUL cover by the amazing @seventhstar!
- Chapter One: Silence
- Chapter Two: The King's Offer
- Chapter Three: Broken Choices
- Chapter Four: Weakness is Death
- Chapter Five: Evindar
- Chapter Six: Faelin
- Chapter Seven: Sneezing Dragon
- Chapter Eight: The Unbelievable Cruelty of Snakes
- Chapter Nine: The Aitheliq Daggers
- Chapter Ten: A Land of Delusions
- Chapter Eleven: Let the Trials Begin!
- Chapter Twelve: What Doesn't Kill You Will Just Try Again
- Chapter Thirteen: The Shadow Leaf
- Chapter Fourteen: All Roses Have Thorns
- Chapter Fifteen: The Assignment
- Chapter Sixteen: The Proposal
- Chapter Seventeen: Drunken Nomads
- Chapter Eighteen: Impassable
- Chapter Nineteen: Icefall
- Chapter Twenty: The Khybr Pass
- Chapter Twenty One: Welcome to Ilthari
- Chapter Twenty Two: Thief of Minds
- Chapter Twenty Three: Rhavina
- Chapter Twenty Four: Run