I know what I am. I know what I have to do. I remember the pain. I remember their faces, some blank, some twisted in fear and anguish. I remember the stench, the taste, the sight; all my senses can still tell me what that day was like. I remember seeing the flash and then looking up to see a hilt flying at my head. I remember the blackness and the sense of security it brought me. I thought I was dead for a long time. I remember all of my past; I just can't remember who I am.
So I made a new identity. One that would and could never be forgotten. I have many names, many appearances, and I have much blood on my hands. I have been thrown into a pit of darkness. Many like me have decided to wallow in their misery, to stay in their pit and never find a way out. But I, I made my decision when I heard the blood curling scream of the dead crying out for a warrior to avenge them. For a warrior to rise and forge a path of blood using the Sword of Souls. One small cut from this blade and your soul will forever be bound to it and its master.
I am the Blind Soul Master, Shadow, Death. I am Mist and I have come to avenge the Dead.
The cover was done by SeaTheWords
Thanks for reading :)
- All Hail The Mist-- The Beginning of the End
- Enter the Mist
- Revenge for the Avenger
- A Mishap Encounter for the Better?
- Act of Vengance or Act of War?
- Confusion and Even More Questions
- Stories and Lost Civilizations
- Horrors of Many Variations
- To the Gate
- Strangers and Improvisation
- One of The Greatest Shocks of My Life
- Reunions and Still More Surprises
- The Kings P.O.V
- Seers (Jade's) P.O.V
- Who's My Father?
- A Mate's Dream
- New Knowledge of the Past and A Kings Wrath
- "Hasten the Call; Prepare for War!"