There's three things you should know about Harry:
1. When we were in ninth grade his biggest aspiration in life was to start a punk ukulele band.
2. Once I made him a bracelet with plastic beads that didn't have a pattern in the slightest, and he wore it for years until the pink string holding it together couldn't take any more wear and tear.
3. He's been my neighbor for more than half my life, and that hasn't changed now that we're in college.
There's three things you should know about me:
1. I'm banned from the putt putt golf course in my hometown... but that's actually Harry's fault.
2. I'm not a fan of math, but I'm good at it, which has turned into a constant battle in my head.
3. I'm not about to fall in love with my best friend. I'm not.