I thought birthdays were supposed to be fun? So did Sabrina, a girl celebrating her "fun" sixteenth birthday. Mysteriously, one of her guests never arrives. They go on with the slumber party, assuming everything is peachy. Until they get a frantic call from the missing girl's mother. Everything turns into chaos. Everybody panics. Who could be involved in this kidnapping? Or is it a murder? Someone does not appear to be who they are. When someone politely excuses themself to the bathroom, she never returns. Who will be next? Will it be you?
Told from the point of view of an innocent party guest, this story is bone-chillingly terrifying. Not a book to be read before bed, this story will send shivers down your spine. The souls of every character will capture your heart until it's broken when they disappear.
- 1, Sabrina's Birthday Bash Begins (Picture Of Nikki, Sabrina, And Heather)
- 2, Truth Or Dare (Picture Of A Story Banner)
- 3, Two People- MIA (Picture Of Missy, Whitney, and Renee)
- 4, Missing In the Moonlight (Picture Of Chrissa, Sara, and Nina)
- 5, Prepping For A Journey (Slide Show)
- 6, Guns (Picture Of Story Ad)
- 7, Overruled (Slide Show)