"I admit it. I was afraid to love him.
He was an amazing mystery and he carried things deep inside him that no one has yet to understand and I, I was afraid to fail, like so many before me.
He was the ocean, and I was just a girl who loved the waves but was just too terrified to swim."
I'm Amelia Jane Messar.
I'm just a normal 17 year old that has just started her senior year at high school.
I live in a normal house, in a normal town with my pretty normal family and I guess you could say I was a very normal girl, nothing special at all.
And I thought everything was going to stay that way but just as I started my senior year things began to start changing, and the timid school girl I was finally started to change.
But this tale isn't all about the changes I go through, it's about who changed me.
Luca Millar, he was bad.
He smoked a lot and alcohol was one of his closest friends, he was cocky and arrogant, he broke the law frequently and he drove way to fast for his own good.
And he didn't care one tiny little bit because no one ever taught him how to.
But spending more time with him made me realise that there was way more to Luca that first met the eye, a couple of real dark tales hidden beneath the surface of this supposedly gorgeous and perfect bad boy.
And I tried not to fall for him, with all my inner soul and being I tried, but I suppose I just could not help myself.
But Luca made me feel different then anyone else ever had.
He seemed to want to be the best man he could be for me, he couldn't bare the thought of me getting hurt by anyone, including him.
He made me feel as though he would kill to protect me, a girl who cared about someone as worthless as him in all her perfection.
I knew this all wasn't true, and many people told me so.
He was just playing a game.
But for once I just really wanted my tale to end without the pain and sorrow.
And I think deep down I always secretly knew that there would never be anyone else.
I only ever wanted him.
- Chapter 1- Luca Millar
- Chapter 2-Fangirl
- Chapter 3- Attention
- Chapter 4- Detention
- Chapter 5-Home
- Chapter 6- Countdown kiss
- Chapter 7- bad day
- Chapter 8- Pinky promises
- Chapter 9- Chitchat
- Chapter 10-Luca's house
- Chapter 11- Nora
- Chapter 12-Back to Luca's
- Chapter 13- Salt
- Chapter 14- Fairytale
- Chapter 15- A twilight visitor
- Chapter 16-preparation
- Chapter 17-The Lake
- Chapter 18- Numbers increase
- Chapter 19- Truth or Dare
- Chapter 20- secrets start spilling
- Chapter 21- They always leave you wanting more
- Chapter 22- First impressions are everything
- Chapter 23- In to the ever-green trees
- Chapter 24- A place to exist
- Chapter 25- Teardrops and secrets spilled
- Chapter 26- Sleepover part 1
- Chapter 27- sleepover part 2
- Chapter 28- Que sera
- Chapter 29- A date to forget or remember?
- Chapter 30- The control freak within
- Chapter 31- Through the storm
- Chapter 32- Soul sink, deep think
- Chapter 33- Clayton and Bella's tale
- Chapter 34- Snow play until normality resumes
- Chapter 35- To wonder through the endless night once more.
- Chapter 36- Merry Christmas
- Chapter 37- Lets be cliché
- Chapter 38- A Siren in the darkness
- Chapter 39- Truth be told
- Chapter 40- More then one blessing given
- Chapter 41- Ooh how I want ya
- Chapter 42- You never really see it coming
- Chapter 43- Questioning Faith
- Chapter 44 - I see realities true colours
- Chapter 45- Can We Surrender?
- Chapter 46- The "G" word
- Chapter 47- Cheshire cats on crack
- Chapter 48- She's mine, get it?
- Chapter 49- We stick together
- Chapter 50- Morning Beautiful
- Chapter 51- life's a picnic
- Chapter 52- Roses
- Chapter 53- A girl sure can dream
- Chapter 54- Game Changers
- Chapter 55- Lets go girls
- Chapter 56- Pink Bow ties and Paintball Guns
- Chapter 57- A Sunday Kind of Love
- Chapter 58- Change Of Dates
- Chapter 59- Prom
- Chapter 60- Don't Pull Away
- Chapter 61- Is Love Enough?